Friday, December 17, 2010

MEXICO INVADES TEXAS...and all that entails!

Did you know that Mexico invaded the United States last Tuesday night?

Well, they did, but today is Friday and we're just hearing about it. Does that mean we're officially at war with our southern neighbors? Inquiring minds want to know!

Apparently, a drone aircraft that was owned and operated by the Mexican military crashed in the back yard of an El Paso, Texas home last Tuesday night. That sounds like an invasion to me, but I'm still scratching my head over why it's taken so long for the public to hear about it. Has Texas been returned to Mexican control? I know that Texas Governor Rick Perry has been hemming and hawing lately about Texas succession. I just never expected that it would happen so soon, or that "bigger than life" Texans would cave so easily to our southern neighbors. I guess you just never know!

And that brings to mind another question: Are we going to retaliate with a "shock and awe" campaign similar to the one we used in Iraq? Stay tuned...though it will probably be another week until we get an update. Apparently, news travels slower in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment