Sunday, May 8, 2011

CONSPIRACY THEORIES ONLY FOR THE SANE

Remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you! – Anonymous

I'm one of those crazy people who believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in assassinating President John F. Kennedy. I believe that in 1969, astronaut Neil Armstrong actually walked on the moon. I believe Bill Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinski. I also believe Clinton White House counselor, Vince Foster, committed suicide. I think terrorists acted without George Bush's and the C.I. A.'s help or approval on September 11th. I think President Obama was born in Hawaii, and I also think Osama bin Laden is now dead and feeding crustaceans at the bottom of the Arabian Sea. I realize my beliefs may go against popular thought, but I'm comfortable with a life unencumbered by conspiracy theories.

1 comment: